Communication and Information
The Communication and Information Department manages the communication of the Curaçao House. This entails the communication policy as well as the actual output of:
- Press releases with the purpose of amongst others bringing the activities of the Minister Plenipotentiary to the attention of the general public.
- Press releases are distributed via e-mail, this website and placed on our Facebook-page.
- All (PR-)activities of the Curaçao House, such as:
- Receptions, exhibitions and information sessions (information for the general public).
- Co-organizing activities that promote the Curaçao culture in the Netherlands.
- Handling telephone or written applications for information about amongst others general affairs and cultural, tourist and economic issues.
Staff member Information
Ms. S. Trinidad
Telephone: +31 (0)70-3066102