The Recruitment Department provides information about working in Curaçao. This department has the following tasks:
- Organizing recruitment campaigns in the Netherlands for positions with (governmental) institutions in Curaçao.
- Selecting candidates for these institutions.
- Hiring and deploying selected candidates on behalf of the government/employer in Curaçao.
- Collecting data as to job openings with the Curaçao (semi-) government (“job data bank”).
- Providing assistance to civil servants who are assigned to research work in Curaçao.
Are you interested in a position with (semi-) government or for a business in Curaçao? The Curaçao House regularly has several job vacancies in Curaçao and its surroundings. Therefore, regularly check this website and our job data bank. Look to find out what job(s) seem(s) suitable and apply now!
You can also submit your application letter including CV free of charge on the page open application on our website. Upon receiving a request by potential employers in Curaçao we can forward your unsolicited application.
Ms. G. Smeulders
Telephone: +31 (0)70-3066131