Intertrust is the world’s global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, providing a broad range of commercial, legal, tax and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
For our Curacao office we are currently looking for a Account Manager Finance.
The Account Manager Finance is responsible for the general financial and tax aspects of the client companies, in order to make sure, that they are in good financial standing (monitoring status on amongst others the accounts, tax returns, and receivables).
· Conducts the general financial administration of the companies and compiles and
draws up annual accounts in order to provide clients insight in their financial and fiscal position;
· Is responsible for proper use of compliance regulations and system registration;
· Analyses specific financial issues upon instruction of the account manager and
maintains proper financial and fiscal records of all actions taken;
· Has an own client portfolio and may act as the contact person with respect to
financial operational issues;
· Identifies client needs and satisfaction issues and alerts to the relationship manager;
· Assists with billing and takes care of compliance issues in line with compliance policy & transactions
· Communicates and coordinates with internal and external parties with respect to
financial issues of the client companies under management;
· Bachelor in Finance;
· Min 1 - 3 years of relevant experience;
· Fluent in Dutch and English
Working at Intertrust means you’ll join a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If you meet all requirements and you are interested in applying for this position, you can send an email in English with your CV and cover letter to Suzanne Birkmayer, HR Director.