For a big construction project, Impacto BV is looking for 2 Construction Supervisors (Toezichthouders) to start as soon as possible. The construction supervisor will work on our construction site to oversee the project on behalf of the owner/developer.
He/she supervises, carries out checks and monitors whether the process is proceeding according to the wishes and requirements.
The construction supervisor deals with the following:
- Inspecting the quality of the work delivered and the realization of structures;
- Conducting the construction administration, including delivery documents, product information, working drawings and reports;
- Assessing and checking construction materials and products on the basis of specifications (drawings) and material schedules;
- Maintaining contact with the contractor;
- Keeping the project manager informed about the progress of the construction project;
- Checking for Safety Compliance;
- Participate in construction, work and coordination meetings;
- Signaling any bottlenecks in the planning, for example due to delays by the contractor or material deliveries;
- Provide advice if necessary to remove the bottlenecks / limit the influence;
- Registering any additional or less work.
- At minimum a MBO construction or civil engineering diploma and thinking level with at least 5 years experience.
- Work with ACAD, Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint etc.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and Papiamentu; Spanish is a plus.
- No 8 to 5 mentality and willing to work on Saturdays.