Stichting Overheidsaccountantsbureau (SOAB) is an audit and advisory organization established on St. Maarten and Curaçao for over 25 years. We perform audits and investigations, and we provide support and advice to the government and government related organizations. Our mission is to contribute to an effective & efficient government, which will benefit the community as a whole. For our office on St. Maarten we seek a: Manager.
As a Manager, you will operate as a professional mainly in the organizational and operational advisory and support field. The function consists of preparing, coordinating, executing and reporting on engagements in accordance with professional and quality standards. Effectively and proactively communicating with clients and with your team members during the execution of engagements, while managing deadlines and budgets is also key. Proactively build working relationship with clients and respond to their requests.
• You have at least a Master’s degree in Business Administration
with in addition relevant supplementary education;
• You have a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in the organization,
operational and/or financial advisory field. Working experience in the audit field is a pre;
• At least 2 years experience in leading teams and independently managing engagements;
• You have good oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch;
• You have an affinity for governmental community and political matters.
What can we offer you?
If you are motivated, enthusiastic and comply with the qualifications and requirements, then SOAB can offer you a dynamic position within our organization. You can count on an attractive salary and excellent employment benefits.
Kindly send us your motivation letter and CV no later than march 15, 2021 to Ms. Marianella de Jongh (Human Resource department) via e-mail.