Manager Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory
Manager Audit, Financial and Risk
Professionals • Full-time/Part-time • Aruba/Curacao • Audit, Financial Advisory, Accounting & Risk Services
Use your expertise in Financial advice and Audit & Risk management in an Advisory role to help clients move forward and make a real impact. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Manager, you will leverage your Audit, Financial and Risk management expertise in an advisory role to clients on a broad basis when it comes to assessing and improving control environment, finance transformations and audit & accounting advisory (technical accounting, audit readiness, etc.). You will work in an innovative team of enthusiastic professionals, eager to learn about the newest challenges clients are facing, and the best possible solutions to help our clients excel. As part of the Deloitte Integrated Business Solutions initiative, you will collaborate with tax, digital and consulting specialists within the Deloitte Global network to successfully cover Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory elements in multidisciplinary projects. Next to advisory projects, you also provide technical audit and controls specialist support to Audit teams. You will identify opportunities with existing and new clients, develop commercial proposals and expand the client relation.
This is how
- Supporting the senior management team with go-to-market activities relating to Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory and multidisciplinary projects;
- Identify business development opportunities to develop the Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory pipeline and deliver engagements, enhancing the value of our deliverables and the insights provided by our work;
- Management of the team to support the delivery of high quality of work, including providing direction to approach engagements, developing timelines and managing budgets, having attention to detail and reviewing work of the analysts to ensure high quality deliverables;
- Reviewing reports and position papers on complex challenges that our clients may face;
- Taking the lead in the reporting processes;
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team;
- Building relationships with the local and regional networks and embed innovative advisory solutions;
- Adding value to commercial processes and expanding the network of senior stakeholders at our clients.
You will share your expertise with colleagues in the Dutch Caribbean and the Netherlands, based out of Aruba / Curaçao and other colleagues in the Deloitte Global network. Our teams serve clients in the Dutch Caribbean and in the region. Characteristics are the long-term goals, stability, and loyalty.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and terms of employment;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- Learning & development opportunities that helps you keep growing;
- Flexible work schedule;
- International and local assignments;
- Pleasant work environment and culturally diverse colleagues.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Manager, you also have:
- Completed a Master’s degree in Accountancy / Controlling / Finance / Economics, and have a (US) CPA license or RA candidate with all theoretical exams completed;
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience in auditing, financial and risk management;
- Developed strong advisory skills and good project management skills;
- Management skills ‑ being able to manage multiple staff members across different pieces of work to ensure effective delivery;
- Experience of managing client relationships and delivering multiple pieces of work in parallel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Dutch (Papiamentu is a plus);
- Strong focus on quality through a critical attitude and social involvement.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position.
At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
For further information please contact us via (+5999) 433 3333.
An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection process. Your application will be handled confidentially.