Penha Duty Free is the largest beauty retailer in the Caribbean, with over 25 stores on 5 different islands. Penha was founded in 1865 and is still owned by the same family that started this venture over 150 years ago. The company is based on proven values as authenticity and genuineness, carried on by the Penha family.The Penha flagship department store beautifully symbolizes years of experience with a keen focus on trends and developments in the beauty market. The building in Curacao was built in 1708 and still majestically fits its surroundings to this day and age. It is the most photographed building on the “Handelskade” of Curacao and was included in the Unesco World Heritage List of buildings belonging to the historical heritage of Curacao.
Penha Duty Free is a company based on proven values as authenticity and genuineness that were carried on by the Penha family, leading to a profound understanding of exquisite beauty and luxury.
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our team in Curacao! Do you have strong attention to detail, great leadership skills and are you looking for your next challenge?
– Ensure store sales targets are met and implement strategies to improve sales
– Excellent people management skills to coach staff to consistently deliver
effective selling behaviours resulting in high customer engagement
– Complete management reports on actual sales and targets.
Review, analyse and utilize reports; implement action plans focusing on deficient areas
– Ensure availability of merchandise by maintaining inventory and stock levels
– Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and spot checks
– Maintain optimal staff scheduling for the store
– Manage fixed assets register
– Manage the store team in an effective manner to ensure that
staff are motivated, engaged, performing and working as one team
– Education – MBO/HBO
– Excellent people management skills
– Professional attitude and ability to be flexible and deal with change
– Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation
– Strong sales and customer service skills
– Flexible to work in other locations
Please send your resume (in English) by e-mail.