||Balance Recruitment Services BV
As a tax professional you will advise local and international clients on all related tax matters. You will guide our clients towards the right tax decisions; reducing risk and helping them meet their obligations.
- Master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as a Tax professional;
- Technical tax knowledge is very important, but character is even more so;
- Team players with an eye for detail and a high standard of integrity;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with lots of energy and enthusiasm to learn and grow;
- Innovative and results-oriented professionals with entrepreneurial skills and commitment to high quality.
For more information, contact Woldemar Tedder, (+5999) 736-0875.